Team Euphoria Gaming Index du Forum
Team Euphoria Gaming
Team Black Ops Wii

Team Euphoria Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: USB-Windows XP LIVE%&E.DITION-USB ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Euphoria Gaming Index du Forum -> [ Call of Duty Black Ops Wii ] -> Accepté.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quillcoll

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: USB-Windows XP LIVE%&E.DITION-USB Répondre en citant

USB-Windows XP LIVE EDITION-USB > urlin.us/2bmqq

You,,,,could,,,,theoretically,,,,partition,,,,the,,,,drive,,,,and,,,,create,,,,a,,,,boot,,,,loader,,,,yourself,,,,,but,,,,again,,,,,not,,,,sure,,,,how,,,,easy,,,,thatd,,,,beThis,,should,,create,,a,,workable,,USB,,flash,,drive,,,,beyond,,that,,,its,,up,,to,,the,,system,,you,,intend,,to,,boot,,from,,to,,support,,booting,,from,,a,,USB,,device,,,since,,older,,systems,,are,,quite,,temperamental,,when,,it,,comes,,to,,USB,,in,,general.Hope,,that,,helpsHere,,,check,,the,,VistaPE,,MUltiboot/XP,,option,,and,,expand,,the,,tree,,further.5Find,,,out,,,the,,,different,,,ways,,,to,,,get,,,Windows,,,XP,,,through,,,Windows,,,10,,,onto,,,a,,,bootable,,,flash,,,drive,,,,,,and,,,enjoy,,,the,,,speed,,,benefits,,,that,,,come,,,with,,,itCD/DVD,,,to,,,make,,,live,,,CD/DVDCreate,,,,a,,,,Windows,,,,XP,,,,live,,,,cd,,,,from,,,,a,,,,XP,,,,bootable,,,,CD,,,,using,,,,Bart,,,,PE,,,,builder,,,,#2If,,,,it,,,,goes,,,,beyond,,,,the,,,,partition,,,,selection,,,,,your,,,,drive,,,,is,,,,already,,,,fine,,,,for,,,,booting,,,,Windows,,,,XPThis,,is,,usually,,not,,a,,big,,problemThis,,version,,let,,me,,use,,my,,PC,,even,,without,,my,,hard,,driveThe,,,most,,,common,,,is,,,that,,,your,,,system,,,is,,,not,,,setup,,,to,,,detect,,,or,,,boot,,,from,,,USB,,,devicesMy,,,,solution:,,,,download,,,,the,,,,latest,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Multiboot,,,,,run,,,,it,,,,and,,,,use,,,,it,,,,to,,,,load,,,,file,,,,bartpe.iso,,,,(and,,,,no,,,,other,,,,files,,,,from,,,,this,,,,.RAR),,,,onto,,,,the,,,,multiboot,,,,USBI,,,,checked,,,,again,,,,my,,,,boot,,,,priority,,,,and,,,,its,,,,correct,,,,,my,,,,usb,,,,is,,,,on,,,,the,,,,top,,,,priority,,,,but,,,,I,,,,wonder,,,,its,,,,not,,,,working.VA:F,,,,[1.9.221171]please,,,,wait.Rating:,,,,0.0/5,,,,(0,,,,votes,,,,cast)VA:F,,,,[1.9.221171]Rating:,,,,0,,,,(from,,,,0,,,,votes),,,,Apni,,,,i,,,,hav,,,,to,,,,copy,,,,that,,,,iso,,,,Or,,,,sumting,,,,?VA:F,,,,[1.9.221171]please,,,,wait.Rating:,,,,0.0/5,,,,(0,,,,votes,,,,cast)VA:F,,,,[1.9.221171]Rating:,,,,0,,,,(from,,,,0,,,,votes),,,,Bounzer,,,,ExcellentWhen,,,we,,,updated,,,the,,,article,,,last,,,year,,,,the,,,then,,,current,,,version,,,did,,,support,,,XP,,,,but,,,previously,,,it,,,did,,,not,,,,until,,,version,,,1.6.As,,,we,,,stated,,,in,,,the,,,notes,,,near,,,the,,,end,,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,use,,,Rufus,,,32-bit,,,with,,,a,,,32-bit,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,XP,,,Image/ISO,,,(doesnt,,,support,,,XP64)You,,also,,have,,to,,use,,USB,,2.0I,,am,,also,,covering,,a,,few,,pitfalls,,that,,happened,,to,,me,,,in,,hope,,they,,will,,save,,you,,a,,bit,,of,,timeIll,,,tryxtender,,Hi!,,Thanks,,for,,the,,guide!,,Is,,there,,a,,way,,to,,have,,both,,windows,,7,,and,,windows,,8,,installations,,on,,the,,same,,USB,,stick?,,Rob,,Williams,,Im,,sure,,theres,,a,,way,,to,,do,,it,,,but,,unfortunately,,Im,,not,,familiar,,with,,itFailing,,that,,,try,,to,,download,,from,,a,,different,,machine,,if,,possible.If,,you,,have,,any,,questions,,about,,any,,of,,the,,steps,,,please,,leave,,a,,comment,,below,,and,,well,,help,,you,,as,,best,,we,,can.Update:,,This,,article,,was,,updated,,August,,2015,,by,,Jamie,,Fletcher,,,to,,include,,Windows,,10Like,,,,with,,,,Rufus,,,,,the,,,,appropriate,,,,drive,,,,should,,,,be,,,,selected,,,,from,,,,the,,,,Drive:,,,,menu,,,,at,,,,the,,,,bottom,,,,,and,,,,then,,,,the,,,,&,,,,button,,,,to,,,,the,,,,right,,,,of,,,,the,,,,largest,,,,text,,,,field,,,,can,,,,be,,,,clicked,,,,to,,,,search,,,,for,,,,and,,,,accept,,,,the,,,,required,,,,ISOGuess,,,,its,,,,time,,,,for,,,,me,,,,to,,,,create,,,,one5),,,,Unpacking,,,,IN,,,,files,,,,Use,,,,the,,,,Cab,,,,SDK,,,,(from,,,,the,,,,command,,,,line),,,,for,,,,extracting,,,,the,,,,contents,,,,of,,,,the,,,,.IN,,,,filesYou,,may,,still,,use,,a,,USB,,3.0,,Flash,,drive,,,but,,not,,plugged,,into,,a,,USB,,3.0,,port.If,,no,,USB,,2.0,,ports,,are,,available,,(such,,as,,with,,more,,modern,,systems),,,then,,you,,will,,either,,need,,to,,go,,into,,the,,BIOS/EFI,,and,,enable,,forced,,legacy,,mode,,or,,enable,,EHCI,,on,,the,,USB,,ports,,,or,,you,,will,,need,,to,,slipstream,,the,,USB,,3.0,,drivers,,into,,your,,Windows,,Install,,Image.Windows,,10,,Something,,HappenedGeneric,,and,,oh-so-helpful,,errorAnd,,,I,,,really,,,want,,,that,,,bios,,,update,,,because,,,it,,,enables,,,VT,,,in,,,the,,,cpu.Before,,,you,,,mention,,,it,,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,FreeDOS,,,live,,,usb,,,that,,,boots,,,and,,,runs,,,great,,,and,,,I,,,use,,,all,,,the,,,time,,,it,,,to,,,flash,,,many,,,motherboards,,,and,,,raid,,,cards.But,,,sometimes,,,the,,,vendor,,,only,,,supplies,,,a,,,single,,,option,,,and,,,sometimes,,,its,,,WindowsMaking,,XP,,boot,,over,,USB,,is,,a,,little,,tricky,,as,,well,,,because,,its,,much,,more,,sensitive,,to,,the,,age,,of,,the,,hardware.As,,far,,as,,we,,know,,,the,,32-bit,,ISO,,image,,of,,XP,,is,,the,,only,,compatible,,version,,that,,can,,be,,put,,on,,a,,bootable,,flash,,drive,,(success,,for,,XP,,64-bit,,was,,limited),,,,#6,,,,CA50,,,,,Jun,,,,19,,,,,2011,,,,Some,,,computers,,,will,,,have,,,trouble,,,to,,,boot,,,without,,,an,,,internal,,,HDD,,,attached,,,,check,,,in,,,your,,,BIOS,,,and,,,,if,,,possible,,,,remove,,,the,,,HDD,,,from,,,the,,,boot,,,sequence,,,and,,,set,,,the,,,USB,,,Harddisk,,,as,,,the,,,first,,,boot,,,device,,,,and,,,the,,,CDROM,,,as,,,secondExtract,,the,,file,,then,,you,,you,,will,,get,,a,,folder,,named,,bootsect,,which,,contains,,2,,file,,3When,,,,the,,,,time,,,,comes,,,,to,,,,reinstall,,,,or,,,,upgrade,,,,Windows,,,,,an,,,,issue,,,,can,,,,arise:,,,,Where,,,,does,,,,that,,,,setup,,,,DVD,,,,go?,,,,The,,,,answer:,,,,On,,,,a,,,,flash,,,,driveIt,,,finishedWill,,try,,to,,do,,it,,againCopyright,,,,2005-2016,,Techgage,,Networks,,-,,All,,Rights,,ReservedNote:,,The,,contents,,of,,the,,USB,,flash,,drive,,will,,be,,erased,,,so,,make,,sure,,you,,back,,it,,up,,firstFirst,,,move,,the,,following,,entries,,from,,[InputDevicesSupport.Load],,to,,the,,[BootBusExtenders.Load],,section,,,,,as,,shown,,here,,[BootBusExtenders.Load],,pci,,=,,pci.sys,,acpi,,=,,acpi.sys,,isapnp,,=,,isapnp.sys,,acpiec,,=,,acpiec.sys,,ohci1394,,=,,ohci1394.sys,,usbehci,,=,,usbehci.sys,,usbohci,,=,,usbohci.sys,,usbuhci,,=,,usbuhci.sys,,usbhub,,=,,usbhub.sys,,usbstor,,=,,usbstor.sys,,[InputDevicesSupport.Load],,usbehci,,=,,usbehci.sys,,usbohci,,=,,usbohci.sys,,usbuhci,,=,,usbuhci.sys,,usbhub,,=,,usbhub.sys,,usbccgp,,=,,usbccgp.sys,,hidusb,,=,,hidusb.sys,,serial,,=,,serial.sys,,serenum,,=,,serenum.sys,,usbstor,,=,,usbstor.sys,,This,,,website,,,uses,,,cookies,,,to,,,improve,,,your,,,experienceI,,didnt,,have,,a,,dvd,,drive,,in,,the,,spare,,computer,,I,,ziptied,,togetherIf,,it,,is,,,make,,sure,,that,,its,,available,,from,,the,,boot,,menuCongratulations f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Euphoria Gaming Index du Forum -> [ Call of Duty Black Ops Wii ] -> Accepté. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006